sikhote-alin meteorite | sterling silver wire wrap
Sterling silver wire adorns this tiny Sikhote-Alin meteorite nugget. Over 30 tons of this material fell from space on February 12, 1947, in Maritime Territory, Russia. The meteorite is a stormy and dreamy piece of space, with a charcoal base and silver highlights, emphasizing its dynamic texture.
How surreal to wear something that rained down on the earth, & what a fascinating material to invite into your life…
- Approximately .75" long x .4" wide
Chain sold separately. See our options here.
Caring for your natural stone pendant:
- Store in a dry place and do not wear in water
- Avoid wearing during sports/vigorous activity
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces
- Clean gently with a jewelry polishing cloth