star sapphire ring
Mysterious and captivating star sapphire ring, with a comfortable thick band. This piece features a deep burgundy colored sapphire. Sapphires and rubies are both considered types of corundum - and are just differentiated by their colors. Ruby refers only to red corundum, while sapphire encompasses the other hues. This stone displays chatoyancy - a cat's eye effect. A truly mesmerizing ring!
- sterling silver & star sapphire
- comfortable half-round ring band
- size 8
Caring for your natural stone jewelry:
- Store in a dry place and do not wear in water
- Avoid wearing during sports/vigorous activity
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces
- Clean gently with a jewelry polishing cloth
Stone mine unknown. Reclaimed from broken jewelry.